Sentry Self Storage offers a full spectrum of Management Services that allows you, as the owner, to keep your identity (if you wish) while we manage your property for you. We are here to ensure your storage facility realizes its fullest potential. Our Management Team focuses on all of the key aspects that contribute to the success of a facility, including:
- Proven and effective written policies and procedures for running a successful storage facility.
- Effective hiring combined with the initial and on-going training of Managers, Storage Consultants, and Maintenance Personnel.
- A hands-on approach by our Management Team through frequent on-site interaction with the staff and customers.
- Effective networking through scheduled employee meetings, in person and via online video conferences.
- Utilization of recorded calls using tracking phone numbers to monitor employee effectiveness with telephone storage inquiries.
- Monitoring of immediate responses to online storage inquiries, reservations and rentals.
- An on-going monitoring of the physical needs of a facility along with providing maintenance comparison bids with recommendations.
- In-house lien sale procedures – Auctions held online by StorageTreasures.com
- On-going Customer Rate Adjustments.
- On-going street rate adjustments based on market trends and demand.
- A continuous monitoring of competitor rates.
- Promotions designed to attract new customers and maintain long-term customers.
- Additional revenue generated through packing supply and unit lock sales, U-Haul truck rentals, company-owned truck rentals, and aggressive penetration rate on customer Storage Protection with generous profit sharing.
- Interactive web design and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Management - CrucialClicks.com
- On-going, successful internet marketing efforts through Search Engine Marketing (SEM), including Pay Per Click and the use of Tracking Phone Numbers to measure the effectiveness of Advertising Campaigns
- Full-time Social Media Management
- The development and continued utilization of an effective marketing plan, individually customized for each location
- Grass-roots marketing efforts including involvement in the local Chamber of Commerce
- Review and recommendations for maximizing the effectiveness of Print Advertising on an on-going basis
- Established referral programs with targeted industries and businesses in each market area
- Coordination of printed materials for facility use
Security and Computer Systems Management
In-house IT Department that accomplishes the following:
- Continuous monitoring of cloud based systems
- On-going monitoring and removal of malware, spyware, and viruses
- In-house updates to computer software and hardware as needed
- In-house computer repair and peripherals repair/replacement
- In-house computer swap-out system
- Cost-conscious purchasing of computer hardware and peripherals
- On-going monitoring of Security Systems
Account and Facility Audit Services
- Annual income and expense budgeting, including Capital Expenses
- Full cycle accounts payable
- Sales tax filings
- Financial Reports posted online for the Owner on a monthly basis
- Regular audits of all bank deposits, monthly bank reconciliations, and customer revenue adjustments
- Full facility audits performed on a “surprise” basis which covers all aspects of operating and maintaining a facility.