Sentry Self Storage offers one of the most in depth Feasibility Studies in the industry. We can assist you in making informed decisions on whether a project is feasible through extensive and thorough research, anywhere in the United States. If you are seeking to develop a new property, a Feasibility Study from Sentry Self Storage will help you determine the viability of the project.
Included in your Feasibility Study is:
- An overview of the state of the Self Storage Industry.
- Detailed demographics of the subject property.
- In-depth competitive analysis.
- 7 year projection of rates, gross potential income, expenses, and value.
- Unit mix planning.
- Zoning information on the property.
- Research to determine if any additional self storage assets are being considered in the marketplace.
Click here to view the Sample Feasibility Study. The Sample report and data is for informational purposes only, and was created to give prospective clients a general idea of what is contained in an actual Feasibility Study report.
A typical Feasibility Study on a development or acquisition site can range in excess of 115 pages (depending on the number of actual competitors and the client’s desired scope of work). The Sample Report is 79 pages, complete with a sample report, table of contents, sample financial information, sample demographics, sample competition information and a fictitious development site.
An actual Feasibility Study is compiled in one spiral bound report, printed in color. The client is issued 3 original reports, signed by the author.
Please contact Sentry Self Storage for fees and pricing.